This blog is a platform to open up discussions on the theories, ideas and experience around education and what education truly means to an individual. I bring to you my ideas, opinions and experience and invite you to do the same. In doing this, I believe I will fine tune my values, goals and understanding into the person I want to be. Opening up our mind and finding new perspectives to look at life.
- RT @benkling: one of the reasons it's so hard to break through to certain men about Weinstein is that he exemplifies the conversion of othe… 22 hours ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 22 hours ago
- RT @RMComedy: ANNOUNCING: Think Indigenous - A Podcast Series Sharing Best Practices In Indigenous… indianandcowboy.ca/2017/10/13/ann… https://t.co/R5… 3 days ago
- RT @caseyplett: Trans women are women. I want trans women to live. Trans women are women. I want trans women to live. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Khelsilem: We need your help to tell the Provincial governments it’s time that #IndigenousLanguages be protected in law: https://t.co/R… 2 weeks ago