This blog is a platform to open up discussions on the theories, ideas and experience around education and what education truly means to an individual. I bring to you my ideas, opinions and experience and invite you to do the same. In doing this, I believe I will fine tune my values, goals and understanding into the person I want to be. Opening up our mind and finding new perspectives to look at life.
- RT @joyfulcarla: Indigenous languages lost, found and shared - Home | Unreserved | CBC Radio cbc.ca/radio/unreserv… 3 days ago
- RT @Khelsilem: "Language is an old growth forest of the mind." It was great to chat and excited to see what is to come! https://t.co/Hkdveb… 6 days ago
- RT @vusinessworld: What is #ParticipatoryBudgeting? An explainer ow.ly/k5zC30cy1Ux #civicengagement #socinn https://t.co/coVfluuK4y 1 week ago
- RT @cbcbooks: The newest comic-book heroes are real-life Filipino caregivers: cbc.ca/arts/the-newes… 2 weeks ago
- After an accident involving water & the modem, it looks like tonight will be a night of reading, painting & face to face convos w/ siblings! 2 weeks ago