This blog is a platform to open up discussions on the theories, ideas and experience around education and what education truly means to an individual. I bring to you my ideas, opinions and experience and invite you to do the same. In doing this, I believe I will fine tune my values, goals and understanding into the person I want to be. Opening up our mind and finding new perspectives to look at life.
- RT @Botanygeek: Studying the genes of sweet potatoes shows Pacific Islanders visited The Americas at least 500 years before Columbus. What… 1 week ago
- RT @eveewing: So you know how when some of these heralded men are shown to be harassers & fired, people mourn the loss of their genius? Ca… 2 months ago
- RT @B_Ehrenreich: The lesson of the sexual harassment crisis isn’t just about male lust, but about the totalitarian nature of the American… 2 months ago
- RT @TrilbySmith: Anyone who works with kids in care should watch this & read the paper - critical info on adolescent brain development @Fos… 2 months ago
- RT @christibelcourt: Over 40,000 Indigenous kids in child welfare right now. At what point do we call child welfare a crisis? When there ar… 2 months ago